Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Can anyone tell me how to activate cruise control in camry 2004 model? I cant find the buttons for activating.

you can find all you need to know on page 135 of your owners manual.Can anyone tell me how to activate cruise control in camry 2004 model? I cant find the buttons for activating.
it's in between steering wheel and wiper contron on the right side of the steering wheel.Can anyone tell me how to activate cruise control in camry 2004 model? I cant find the buttons for activating.
I own a 2003 Camry and in that this is how I set the cruise. There is a button at the end of a lever on the right side of the steering. Press the button and this gets the cruise on (activated). Once you are driving and ready to cruise. Pull the lever down and this gets your car to start cruising. I suppose it should be the same method for the 2004 Camry as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment