Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I have a Macbook, and I've had it for 7 months, but suddenly the buttons that control Itunes wont work.?

The buttons that control my iTunes (the %26lt;%26lt;, play, and %26gt;%26gt; buttons) wont work. It isn't the function problem either, because they wont work even if a press fn and press them. All my other buttons work but only those dont. and another problem I have is that whenever I go onto my dashboard, this message pops up going the application dashboard client quit unexpectedly etc. anyone help?I have a Macbook, and I've had it for 7 months, but suddenly the buttons that control Itunes wont work.?
Apple like to keep and deal with problems regarding their hardware/software to themselves. You can't even buy parts for a Mac and put them in yourself. May I suggest you ring apple and explain to them your problem and they will guide you through fixing the problem. If they can't fix the problem over the phone or if it is hardware related, you will probably be told to take your Macbook into your nearest apple dealer. All of this will be covered by the Macbook warranty, providing you are able to tell them the serial number of it.I have a Macbook, and I've had it for 7 months, but suddenly the buttons that control Itunes wont work.?
call apple or go to an apple store

No comments:

Post a Comment