Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can you remove something in the control panel add/remove when there is no remove button to click on?

I have Internet Explorer 7 on my computer and want to remove it to load a different version and when I go into the Control Panel then to Add/Remove Programs and highlight the IE7 that I want to remove, there is no button ';Remove'; to click on. How do I remove the IE7 in this case?How can you remove something in the control panel add/remove when there is no remove button to click on?
Part-answer


It depends if you want to use IE8 instead.


If so, you go MS home page for IE8 and download it. It will auto-recognise you are running IE7, and overwrite it.


**Note there will be some changes so you may need to make odd adjustments afterwards**





http://www.microsoft.com/windows/Internet-explorer/default.aspx





Nige;

No comments:

Post a Comment