Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why do you press harder on the buttons of a remote control when you know the batteries are dead?

I don't. I take take the cover off and roll the batteries around. It normally works.Why do you press harder on the buttons of a remote control when you know the batteries are dead?
and you make sure you have it pointed directly at the TV, and you may bang them a few times and press and point again and then get up and go up to the TV and do it all again, instead of pressing the actual buttons on the TV while your standing right therein front of it, because you KNOW the batteries are dead...


human nature that's why








smile


good luckWhy do you press harder on the buttons of a remote control when you know the batteries are dead?
Cause I'm lazy and don't want to get up to change the channel and forgot to put new batteries in.............again.Does that make me a bad person? D
I don't. I smack the remote on the edge of the table or I replace the batteries.
I don't know, I just do automatically. Haha, I've actually never thought about that before.
haha so true so true
Sometimes it works.
I change the batteries
hahaha or u stand closer to the tv

No comments:

Post a Comment