Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Poll: Do you press harder on the remote control buttons?

Even though you KNOW the batteries are dead?Poll: Do you press harder on the remote control buttons?
Well, it does seem to help get that extra juice outa the batteries.Poll: Do you press harder on the remote control buttons?
Yes, everytime.
Sadly, yes
yep
No, because I know it's a digital signal... It's either ON or OFF. not anywhere between, no pressure sensitivity, etc. I'm just not a bloke like a lot of people.
lol.


not really, at times maybe.


good one.
Ha ha ha ha yeah...
Yes, because you have to! duh.


My television prompts me that it's time to change the batteries. The TV has a little pop-up that says, 'REMOTE BATTERIES LOW' .. and that's right about the time I start pressing harder on the remote.
lol, yea, hoping my lazy *** won't have to get up
haha yes! i totally do that! =)
yep, i think everyone does, but doesnt say it... sadly, of course i do = )
All the time. I also use my mind powers to give the batteries a little more juice. So far I have been unsuccessful though.
LOL. I bash the remote on a hard surface. Hoping the batteries have some little more juice to them or something..





It usually works pretty well after that, though.
Yes and I bang it on the table.
lol yes idk why
lol yeah i always do and it works too.

No comments:

Post a Comment