Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do u press harder on the remote control buttons when the batteries start to run out??

why??Do u press harder on the remote control buttons when the batteries start to run out??
Yeah and it works !


I also tilt when playing PlaystationDo u press harder on the remote control buttons when the batteries start to run out??
My brother also tilts when he's playing on the play station. He also sticks his tongue out and has his mouth open.... he looks sooo funny!! =)

Report Abuse



are you trying to press out the last few energy juices? Yes I do that too!
good question...


no, actually I shake the remote to startle the batteries. LOL
Yes, it is true. Just human nature, I guess!
I've caught myself doing that! It's the DF (dumb factor), those genes haven't been weeded out of the pool yet!


I've also raised my voice when my kid didn't understand my explanation of math...like she didn't HEAR me (eyes roll)!


Just dumb! We slip.
of course i do, then bang it a few times too
Yes and I also hold it closer to the tv screen thinking that will help, anything to avoid going out and buying new batteries!!!
I hit it on the couch a few times usually works
Yes, and I look down the barrel of a gun to see what happened to the bullets.
yup, cause I'm to cheap to buy new ones.
Yes, I do.. anger makes me do it
god help me, I do.


and I have no idea why.





I also press the elevator button harder to make the elevator come faster.
I do, and I keep saying '; What the?'; as I'm pushing harder and harder, like the thought of the batteries beening dead is not an option to me!!!
lol yes!
If anyone said no, they are a liar. lol
smack it on the coffeetable
yes.i dont know.lol
It is just weird how everyone does that. But I would have to say that I have been guilty of that myself.
yes, for some reason i think it might work, stupid ha? lol good question
yes, because of the low energy source you need to push a little harder to get it going
YES I do!!!.. I'm hoping that it'll work!!! But, it never does..=(.
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment