Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I use my fn keys to control my volume even though I don't have set volume buttons?

Hi I have a HP nx6110 laptop pc and it has no volume shortcut fn keys. Is there a program or something that will allow me to use the fn keys I have on my keyboard that are just doing nothing.





Thanks,How do I use my fn keys to control my volume even though I don't have set volume buttons?
Double click on the Speaker Icon, in the bottom right of your screen, and a window will pop up, set the volume for Playback, Wave/MP3, CD Audio, MIDI, and Line-In as high. Then when you want change the volume regularly, just click once on the speaker icon in the bottom right of your screen.





Your Function Key (FN) is used in conjunction with ';Hot Keys'; to operate certain settings via the keyboard, usually these Hot Keys are small little illustrations outlined in blue or black, or some colour other then that of the keyboard letters, e.g. a key with a sun illustration will be used for controlling brightness. Depending on your version there are different Hot Keys.





Anymore questions contact me


Have a nice day


Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment