Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why did pause, play, volume, next control buttons disapear from my yahoo launchcast plus player?

I used to be able to pause, play, skip, %26amp; adjust volume on my 'yahoo launch cast player plus' when listening to my music station. They had disapeared affter I tried to subcribe to a free trial where I can down load songs for a monthly/annual fee. When it tried to download, it stated that I already have the service and to continue enjoying it. When I played my station the controls were gone. Now I can not skip or pause. I also received notice that my two week trial period is almost up and will be charged. I then put in a cancelllation, but still have no radio staion contorls and I was unable, and still am unable, to find the service download songs that I orderd/cancelled and which I supposedly currently have. How can I get these controls back?Why did pause, play, volume, next control buttons disapear from my yahoo launchcast plus player?
Reload the program.Why did pause, play, volume, next control buttons disapear from my yahoo launchcast plus player?
I did try to reloading the program a few times and the same thing happened, it said I already have it, but I did use the Internet instead of ATT/Yahoo browser and that seem to work. I'll check it again tonight to make sure that it still works. That advice was given by; bas_4_kk





Thanx, -Amec-

Report Abuse



did u upgrade the player your usuong because sometimes wen u upgrade it does dat... if i was u i would download the player from the internet and the features that u usually use will be there...
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment