Saturday, August 21, 2010

On your remote control, do you know what half those buttons are for?

I don't have a clue.On your remote control, do you know what half those buttons are for?
yes, because i read the owners manualOn your remote control, do you know what half those buttons are for?
When all else fails...read the instruction booklet, there in all it's colorful glory is a picture of the remote and what each button is supposed to do. I know, the dog ate the instructions, in that case type in the Model Number and Brand name(Google)and see if there is a Instruction Booklet for review on line.
Yes.





I also know what the other half do.





On the other hand, I am sometimes not to sure what I programmed some buttons on my universal to.
making the little light on top blink, of course!
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment