Saturday, August 21, 2010

My ipod nano wont respond2 any touch on d control pad-its fully chrgd-any reboot button?i.s.o shop repair?

the screen shows the last song i was listening2, paused, battery fully chrgd but nothing i do on the control pad gives a reaction..no its not on hold;cant even turn it off,so it auto-shuts down later on..help..My ipod nano wont respond2 any touch on d control pad-its fully chrgd-any reboot button?i.s.o shop repair?
ok try this: slide the hold switch back and forth a few times, then hold the center buttons and menu buttons down at EXACTLY the same time till the apple appears on the screen. this rests the ipod and should solve your problem!!My ipod nano wont respond2 any touch on d control pad-its fully chrgd-any reboot button?i.s.o shop repair?
the same happend with my nano, while i was at the gym. After that i came home and couldnt find it. Didnt have a chance to do anything. Lost it there. But i think its a commom problem with those ipods, it happend to my girlfriend too
In iTunes, you should be able to reset it to factory settings. I've had to do this in the past on mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment