Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Have you ever pressed the remote control's buttons harder when the battery's dead KNOWING that it doesn't help?

:PHave you ever pressed the remote control's buttons harder when the battery's dead KNOWING that it doesn't help?
Well the remote to the TV downstairs doesn't have that problem usually the batteries last centuries.. BUT it does however not respond to the button pressing AT ALL.. like you press the button you you have to wait SECONDS.. yes SECONDS for it to do anything.. you may be thinking.. ';hmm seconds isn't that bad..'; but nooo those seconds mount up the more you press the button, like say if I wanted to change the channel up 4 times or something I have to wait all the seconds that it takes to change once which feels like for ever so I'm like omg *presses it loads more* then it changes then after loads of time later it changes all the times I pressed it trying to get it to respond causing my relaxation levels to drop quite a lot.. maybe I will make a graph to further explain my scientific findings into delayed channel changing and the effects of a human..





... *cough*...Have you ever pressed the remote control's buttons harder when the battery's dead KNOWING that it doesn't help?
Yep! Have you ever pressed the elevator's button a hundred times knowing that it won't make it come any faster? lol
Yes I have. I also go to the refrigerator if I am hungry, look it to see if there is anything I like, then go back at least 3-4 times to see if anything different has suddenly appeared.
Yes, and I look again and again in the fridge or the cabinet, hoping to find something different to eat too!
It helps sometimes. You try hard enough, you can always squeeze that last little bit of life out of them
Yeah... I have... :P


But really, who doesn't do that? :D
Yep.


Sometimes I even TALK to the damn thing.
Yep or I will take the batteries out and put them back in like that's going to make a difference.
Well. I have sky and that usually tells me when the batteries in the remote have ran out... Clever, eh...
HAHAHA Oh, so many times!





ps........ I LOVE your new name!!! =D





Naverus ;)
Lmao. All the time XD From my own random stupidity








I call you Pink stead a Cereal now since your name ish changed :3
Yah I do that all the time =P





who doesn't?
Only all the time lol, I never learn.
Yes, while standing about a mm away from the tv.....
Sure Enough Try....!!
Lol yep ive done that!
Yep I have
Yip!
yeah cause I'm pretty much retarded
Yes.
lol who DOESN'T do that? :)
Sometimes it does help though... I don't know why.
yea , but im hoping i can get it to work just one last time ....
but it does work!!
Duh!! Haven't we all, LOL!!
Lmao...Who hasn't...xD

No comments:

Post a Comment