Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why do you press harder on the buttons of a remote control when you know the batteries are dead?

thanks :)





have a gr8 day :)Why do you press harder on the buttons of a remote control when you know the batteries are dead?
I have no freaking Idea. I wonder why. I do it all the time. I just never realized it. I guess we get upset with the batteries. lol. Have a great day.Why do you press harder on the buttons of a remote control when you know the batteries are dead?
Because how am I supposed to actually know that the batteries are dead? I can guess they are, but that's it. My remotes are often unresponsive, and I regularly have to change position, press harder or press a bunch of time for them to work.
*sigh* I do it out of frustration, and because I'm so lazy I refuse to believe the batteries are actually dead until I try it a few more times. Then I finally give up and have to go find some new ones. =P
The same reason I rapidly flip the light switch on and off when I know the lightbulbs are blown, or the power is out.
because humans are idiots
ahahahahah gud qts ...
waiting for a miracle maybe


you too

No comments:

Post a Comment