Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why do you have both a Spam button and a delete button in mail? Your Spam control is all myth.?

You don't have very much information to offer about yourself. How old are you, 17? 18? I always check these things.





The spam features work as well as they can. You can set custom filters up, block email addresses, however you think you can use the anti-spam fighting tools best.





But the one thing that everyone seems to underestimate, are the spammers. If you set up address blocks, filters, it doesn't matter what, the spammers NEVER USE the same e-mail address or mail server more than two or three times in a row.





I only check the spam folder to see if someone that I know may have send me an e-mail that ended up in that list. If I don't know someone on the list, it all gets chitcanned.





If I should get something from someone that I don't know in my inbox, I can click the SPAM button, and it's added to my blocked senders list. Anything from that sender will go to the spam folder. If i just click DELETE, I might get something from the same schmuck tomorrow.





But the MAIN PURPOSE of the delete button, is that when you've completely had your way with a letter in any folder and are done with it, you can... delete it?Why do you have both a Spam button and a delete button in mail? Your Spam control is all myth.?
if you are sick of your friend's email, wouldn't you want to delete it eventually.Why do you have both a Spam button and a delete button in mail? Your Spam control is all myth.?
You can set your spam control to delete them if you don't want them sent to your spam mail.


However, the PC may make an error and you could lose wanted mail.
I was getting like 80 emails a day. It was ridiculous. Then someone showed me how to use the spam button. Instead of hitting delete, you check off all of the crap that you don't ever want to receive again then click on the spam button. I had to do that for a couple of days, now I rarely get any thing that I don't want. Make sure you hit delete on things that you might want to receive again.
It seems that way. Only if your too lazy or dumb too read the Yahoo Mail help site for Spam and using the spam filter
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment