Saturday, August 21, 2010

Which button feature would you wish to add to your magical remote control?

got my remote covered DC





http://uk.blog.360.yahoo.com/blog/slides…Which button feature would you wish to add to your magical remote control?
The ';mute'; women button.Which button feature would you wish to add to your magical remote control?
';Zap me into the KH2 World'; button. :)





-Namine
Automatic DC so i can get your questions on ,quicker` i already have AC , green packer , ACDC !!
Disintegrator ray for those bozos on the road that use the right shoulder to pass people and tailgate at 90 mph!
i would like to add...pay day button...yea...u push it and you get paid ;)
RIGHT NOW?!?! Mute. My husband is being a butt.
pause or go into KH2





-Axel- Got it memorized?
A mute button for my little brother and a go to camp button for my other brother. Ah, life would be perfect then
The ';housekeeper'; button. I could just push it and Poof! All of the housework would be done!
Pop into the tv button


If i play kh2


i press the button an taa daaa


im helping Sora,by his side
a button where i could go anywhere in the world i want.
The ';Would you go get me another Coors?'; button.
the big O....happy day:) no...i do not mean Oprah!!!!
the ';Remove Clothing'; button.
';Give me power'; and ';Control fear'; button
Good paying job now


shut the **** up


food %26amp; drink
The fastforward through work button. That would be awesome!
The instant money deposit button.
the ';go away and never bug me again'; button. That would be specially made for my spouse.
I'm not sure. After seeing what happened to Adam Sandler in Click, I think I'll just keep it the way it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment