Saturday, August 21, 2010

The input button on my Jumbo Remote Control will not work with my Samsung 19'; TV/VCR. Can anyone help?

I found the code for my TV/VCR but the input will not work and there is no button on the TV to hit (I lost my actual remote so this is all I have). I tried finding the code for just a TV to see if that was the problem but none of the codes work and after 25 minutes I still could not find the code automatically. I believe it is an Innovage Remote but I am not sure. It's big and black and glows in the dark.The input button on my Jumbo Remote Control will not work with my Samsung 19'; TV/VCR. Can anyone help?
From what I've read a lot of people are having the same problem. I Googled Innovage Remote and clicked on http://www.ubergizmo.com/15/archives/200鈥?/a> and there is a list of complants that is similar to yours. Have you tried changing the channel from 125 then going up to the input channel normally (Line 1, 2, 3, L or just input) then the tv starts back at channel 1 or 2.... back up to 125? Depending on how many channels you have

No comments:

Post a Comment