Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do you change which program AV buttons on laptop will control?

I'm on a Sony VAIO AR-31 which has AV buttons, ie. play/pause, stop, previous, next, and one to start a multimedia program.





At the moment, the only program I can control from anywhere is Windows Media Player. How can I set it to control, for example, iTunes or SonicStage instead?





When I press the button to open a media application I have set it to give me a choice of WMP, iTunes, SonicStage and Media Center, in case that helps...





Thankyou in advance!How do you change which program AV buttons on laptop will control?
you have to specify the program under the sony settings. You can use your sony help program to help guide you through it...they certainly dont make it easy to find though...
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment