Friday, August 6, 2010

Ipod Touch Home Button Going Out of Control?

When I leave My 3rd generation Ipod Touch alone...not pressing or touching it...seems to act as if the home button is constantly being pressed over and over again. I can even sometimes see it lying on my table having the ';Voice Control'; option running...even when locked up. Anytime that I just try to listen to a song or to open an app, it will just constantly rush back and forth to the menu and the ';Search Ipod'; screen; and...even worse...the Voice Control, which interrupts the music completely.





What possible way is there to have the home button acting normal again?Ipod Touch Home Button Going Out of Control?
just take it to an Apple store and have it fixedIpod Touch Home Button Going Out of Control?
Well you should restore it and that will most likely fix it.
go to find a electronic products site and ask them help you out,like http://www.agoodseller.com
NO.
I think god may hate you.......along with technology
Did it get wet? i wiped mine with a damp cloth once %26amp; the home button has never been the same!


I hope you are still under warranty, because i would take it back pronto. Once they start acting up, they need fixing!

No comments:

Post a Comment