Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Have you ever pressed the remote control buttons harder when the batteries went low!?

well duh thats how u get it to work!


lolHave you ever pressed the remote control buttons harder when the batteries went low!?
Yes, punched them harder as well multiple times, like that was going to to do any good.Have you ever pressed the remote control buttons harder when the batteries went low!?
Sure have. I even shake the remote hoping it will work just long enough to change the channel.
no, i take out the cover and roll the batteries so it can work again
I have to hit the spot where the batteries are to make the god damn remote to work.
Yes - and if you hold your tongue just right, it works! Well, sometimes, anyway.
Yes! And Got closer to the Equipment hoping that distance might make it work!!!!!!
Funny, this happened to me last night. I was just scrolling through the channels and it just froze on me. I tried beating the back of the remote and wouldn't work. Made me upset, because I was comfortable and I had to get up to change the batteries.
hahahaha yes(now I feel stupid lol)
yes
Yes and I fall asleep on mine all the time. Wake up too a dead remote.
yes, but it probably didn't help.
its either that or i start hitting d remote real hard
yeah, i always do that, i know it doesn't work, but i guess i'm just too lazy to go get the batteries from the smoke alarm to put in the remote. j/k-safety first folks.
yes and even pointed closer to the TV. Do you ever push the elevator button even though someone has pushed it already?
I do that all the time knowing it wont work by pressing the buttons hard.
Yes...and I slap the remote on my hand, and cuss.


How dare it NOT work???
guilty.
yes or taken the back off and move the batteries around to give them a bit more life.
YES. I'VE ALSO SMACKED THE BACK OF THE REMOTE WHERE THE BATTERIES RE KEPT.
I do that all the time!!!
Yeah, like talking louder to people who don't know the language.
Always!
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment