Friday, August 6, 2010

Why are the control buttons on my lorex dvr recorder not working .buttons froze up?

i might have touched something please helpWhy are the control buttons on my lorex dvr recorder not working .buttons froze up?
See if you can use any of the controls on the front of the DVR. If so, take the remote back after you check that the battery is good. If good, the little red light shows when you press a button. I have turned in 2 remotes.


If you call the cable provider who leases you the DVR, they can trouble-shoot remotely while you watch. If you own the DVR, then call the manufacturer about your trouble and where you can buy a remote..Why are the control buttons on my lorex dvr recorder not working .buttons froze up?
I am not going to say this is the problem but it happened to me and I just unplugged and and let it reboot.That was not using anything technical just trying to use some sort of ';desperate'; logic and it worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment