Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why do we push harder on the buttons on a remote control when we know that the batteries are getting weak?

It's very similar to what we do to people as well.





When they don't do what we want.. we ';push harder'; and multiple times








:)








I think it's human nature... If you don't get what you want the first time.... ';try harder';Why do we push harder on the buttons on a remote control when we know that the batteries are getting weak?
well, I just get up and get the other ones out the charger and put the flat ones on charge.





I have one of these in the middle http://tuxtops.com/images/kameleon1.jpg





Its really very good.Why do we push harder on the buttons on a remote control when we know that the batteries are getting weak?
human nature, its the same as going 4 foot away from the tv when you know that you could switch it on from that point- or the same as banging the remote when it stops working- because we are all numpties!
because it makes it work, it really does. Until the battery completely dies.
For the same reason my ';traffic signal'; finger comes up everytime I see Obama on my TV. It makes me feel better even though I know he can't see it.
It's a natural reaction.
physiological reaction
a jedis energy flows from within
tee hee! dunno but its a fab question!
maybe cause we are lazy
get the last bit of magic out of them
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment