Friday, August 6, 2010

Why is it everytime I click the delete account button in user account control panel the control panel hangs up?

I am using Windows XP home and logged in as an administrator. I already even bumped down the said account to a limited account and removed the password and still, the control panel hangs up everytime I delete it. I already know that ';local users and groups'; in computer management isn't there because it isn't available in XP home. I also tried the My Computer%26gt;Properties%26gt;Advanced%26gt;User Profiles%26gt;Settings routine and that also hangs up. I can't do the run command because somehow, it is disabled. I really feel like throwing this computer out the window......Why is it everytime I click the delete account button in user account control panel the control panel hangs up?
It's like you have a virus in your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment