Friday, August 6, 2010

If you had a remote control that controlled your life, What buttons would be on it?

';be happy';


the happy button..lolIf you had a remote control that controlled your life, What buttons would be on it?
Go away and leave me alone. I'm off sick. Order glass of wine and box of chocolates. I'm not in the mood for sex. I am in the mood for sex. Book me a flight quick to some hot destination.If you had a remote control that controlled your life, What buttons would be on it?
red one = turn off the tv = suicidal..





see don't have to deal with physical pain





http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=vPGtwkobY_鈥?/a>
I would be continuously using the rewind button to prove to my husband that I do tell him things, such as where i'm going and when.
sleep button


rewind button


inviinsible button


never have to work again button
Stop to the annoying people, Play for good days, fast forward for bad moments and mute to shut people up!
';Todays' Lotto Numbers';


';Make New Law';


';Freak tornado to blow her clothes off';
'Be awesome'
Fast forward for all the moments I don't like.


Rewind for moments I like.


Delete for people who are annoying!
SLEEP





and SKIP SCHOOL





and GET CHECKS IN THE MAIL FOR A LOT OF MONEY





are the tree primary buttons!
eject
pause, so that i could steal all the things i wanted to from everwhere and no one would find out it was me
dont really care but if i had to choose then i would stop time and sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!! happy new yr
forward,back,and pause
i have a cape that says 鈥淢agnificent One.
Happiness, confidence, love, and sleep - think I'd wear them out.
Eattt
play


stop


rewind


pause


fast forward


and delete
sleep would be the biggest button lol
sleep


wake up


bath


eat


drink


and a big button, U idiot take a breath to keep urself in this world..lol ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment