Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why are there a million buttons i cant use on my remote control?

seriously. why does my tv remote that came with the tv have a button for vcr cable and dvd? also a play stop pause button and all that jazz...meanwhile you can't use any of the buttons for my vcr dvd player or cable.





i dont have digital cable and a regular cable line. i also have a dvd player, but a separate remote for it. it also has all the buttons for a regular television too. WHY ARE THERE ALL THESE BUTTONS ON BOTH REMOTE CONTROLS?!Why are there a million buttons i cant use on my remote control?
It could be a programmable remote, in that you can program a code for your other devices. It might not have a s big a code library as a universal remote.





It could be built for only that line of TVs and video accessories, in hopes you would buy theirs. I have an RCA remote like that, which works both a VCR and TV I have.Why are there a million buttons i cant use on my remote control?
You can program that one remote to control other things. Don't ask me how though, I had someone do that for me.





You have to type in codes and crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment