Friday, August 6, 2010

How come when we know the battery in a remote control is dead, we push the buttons harder like it'll make a?

Difference?How come when we know the battery in a remote control is dead, we push the buttons harder like it'll make a?
This is a great question. I my past I think is the fact that I am too dang lazy to get up and change the batteries, so i push hard to suck out what ever remaining juice is in them so I can atleast change the channel for a little longer.How come when we know the battery in a remote control is dead, we push the buttons harder like it'll make a?
I dont cause i know the batteries are dead. You can push as long as you want to but the batteries are dead or the remote is .I call it sheer stupidity.
because i'm a idiot .....whats your excuse...?........seamanab
Because of anger, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment