Friday, August 6, 2010

Why are the sound control, wireless, and eject button all not working on my lap top all of the sudden!!?

Ok im not really too sure when this happened (as in 5 or less days ago) because ive been using my ipod to listen to music.. well last night i noticed that my mute and sound buttons wernt responding.... I am refering to the Touch sensitive buttons near the top of the computer that are basically short cuts... (wireless button, rewind, stop,pause/play,FF,mute,voulume up, volume down, eject) no biggy right just use the normal sound method.. well today my wireless had stopped working because i must have bumped the touch key last night when logging off.. well i go to turn it back on AND NONE OF THE KEYS WORK.. the wirelss key is staying lit up and not responding.. so i have to use a ethernet cord to even get on the internet.. i have rebooted several times, some times the keys light up when touched (dont respond though) and sometimes they dont light up at all.. to my knowlage i have no uninstalled, installed, spilled, or dropped anytthing that may cause the touch pad to stop responding, i cannot turn my wireless on even through any other means such as control panel either.. note that all of the keyboard keys still work other than these.. please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment